How Health First Wellness Center Can Help
Health First Wellness Center sees a wide variety of health issues in our Schaumburg, IL chiropractic practice, and one problem we see is frozen shoulder. Frozen shoulder generally consists of three stages:
- the freezing stage which is when the pain sets in and motion starts to become limited,
- the frozen stage as the shoulder becomes stiffer and harder to move, and
- the thawing stage which is when the pain and stiffness begin to lessen.
While medications and injections are a common medical treatment, Health First Wellness Center finds that chiropractic may also help. The scientific literature confirms that a non-invasive approach can work.
Schaumburg, IL Chiropractic Care for Frozen Shoulder
As reported in the literature, chiropractic has been found to possibly alleviate frozen shoulder symptoms for some people, offering a complete recovery from the pain and stiffness that may come with this particular condition. In others, people with frozen shoulder have reported significant relief, ranging from 50 to 90 percent improvement.
Health First Wellness Center is your Schaumburg, IL chiropractor and is here to help you with all of your health issues. To learn more about how we may help you recover from frozen shoulder pain, give our office a call today at (847) 519-7046 . You can also learn more about the benefits of chiropractic care.
- Murphy F, et al. Chiropractic management of frozen shoulder syndrome using a novel technique: a retrospective case series of 50 patients. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 2015;11(4):267-272.
- Brantingham JW, Cassa TK, Bonnefin D, et al. Manipulative therapy for shoulder pain and disorders: expansion of a systematic review. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics 2011;34(5):314-346.
Request An Appointment
Please fill out this form and
we will contact you about scheduling.
“Awesome friendly Staff and exceptional PT service. I was treated for my back problem at the clinic and everyone was so helpful including Dr.Eric, Dr. Elahi and PT Staff( Roy, Nikki, Rama and Ricky). They have an excellent team at the clinic and I am so happy with their treatment. Dana Sivak is the best Nutritionist I have ever met, and She helped me with my Diets. She answered all my health and diets related questions, and provided great advice related to diets and overall health. I would strongly recommend Dana service at the clinic.”
“I come here before anywhere else!! Great staff, always able to help me when I over do it. Full service plus”